320 kbps, LAME-encoded
In celebration of their 100th release, Steyoyoke presents an exceptional collection of reworked label classics with Steyoyoke 100.
Soul Button welcomes us into the celebration with an extraordinary rework of “Come To Me”. As words begin to describe a sense of spiritual liberation, the music saves us from our inhibitions, ready for freedom on the dancefloor. With rapturing force and euphoric thrills, Clawz SG, showcases his brilliant special edition of “Gwendoline”. JOBE presents his reimagining of “Orcus”, conjuring up images of a distant future, installing a sense of fascination as sounds bubble and fizz overhead.
Displaying true mastery, Nick Devon, elevates “The Poem” with a rework that speaks for itself. Montenegro powerhouse, Darko Milosevic, offers a special edition for “Lament”, its wooziness leaving a dizzying spell upon our imagination. Lastly, Modeplex, closes us on a spellbinding remake of “Kronos Pearl”.
With its incredible achievement at 100 releases, Steyoyoke continues to launch ground-breaking ethereal techno into the stratosphere. The songs found on Steyoyoke 100 capitalise upon the astonishing roster of artists who proudly call Steyoyoke their home.
- 1 Come To Me (Special Edition) Soul Button 6:39 Buy
- 2 Gwendoline (Special Edition) Clawz SG 6:58 Buy
- 3 Orcus (Special Edition) JOBE 6:41 Buy
- 4 The Poem feat. Miroir (Special Edition) Nick Devon 7:15 Buy
- 5 Lament (Special Edition) Darko Milosevic 6:45 Buy
- 6 Kronos Pearl (Special Edition) Modeplex 6:15 Buy
- Soul Button - Come To Me (Special Edition)
- Clawz SG - Gwendoline (Special Edition)
- JOBE - Orcus (Special Edition)
- Nick Devon - The Poem feat. Miroir (Special Edition)
- Darko Milosevic - Lament (Special Edition)
- Modeplex - Kronos Pearl (Special Edition)